Monday, March 16, 2009

Editing... and a short update

Raspberry
nifwlseirff on flickr

Looks like The migration across several blogging platforms killed the layout - stripping paragraph marks, as well as tags. Just under half of the posts have been edited, replacing paragraphs and retagging. Long, manual process. Didn't help that I kept noticing old habitual misspellings (definate, and others) everywhere, and simply had to correct them!

The recent rain has done wonders for calming the bushfires, and my nervousness. Although, I was a little worried that we were going to be flooded by a few of the crazy deluges! the garden is sodden and looking much happier. I ran out of mulch before I could complete even one of the slopes, and don't have enough newspaper to cover the top garden. Need to find a cheap source of sugar cane or pea mulch.

My last trip away for work this week, in the forseeable future. I started in Warragul, and I am finishing in Warragul. Love the symmetry. I'm going to miss the training though, as I'm going to be doing a lot more of the technical testing/writing/evaluating.