Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ow...

42 kilometres walked in 2 weeks... not bad, but I am paying bucket loads for it at the moment. There seems to be a bug circulating again, flu-like symptoms that knock someone out for several days. That's what I feel like. Feverish, everything aching, skin sore to any slight pressure, migraine, sinus, throat... ug. Unfortunately today has eaten up the last full day of my sick leave, and I'm not feeling much better. I could do with a month or two off at this rate. I'm not sure why my manager was surprised at the answer to her question "Are you seeing results from increased walking?" - "Yeah... much more pain". My brain misinterprets nerve signals as pain... increased physical activity == increased nerve activity == higher misinterpretation of those signals in my brain. *sigh* Not to mention the havoc it plays with my screwed up vascular system....
Post a Comment