Sunday, September 23, 2007

Lucky

Movement outside
nifwlseirff on flickr
Not a good weekend. My ankle gave way, again. Unfortunately this time, it was on stairs as I was walking down (4 stairs to the triangular landing). It hurts.....

A quick trip to the hospital's emergency department (only 2 hours!), and I'm very happy that my foot is not fractured, and the ligaments are only torn, not severed as I had worried. It's still classified as a Grade 3 strain though :-\

Hobbling around this morning, I manage to dislocate my middle toe on the opposite foot, yet again. Stupid toe - it dislocates way too easily (4th time now). I don't like this weekend much, but... it could have been a lot worse.

I had huge plans - clean the house, finish the garden, mow, reorganise the garage.... We are going to Tasmania next weekend, and I had also planned to drive a fair bit. I really don't know why I have such excellent timing!

I shan't be going upstairs (or down stairs) any time soon!
Post a Comment