Monday, September 17, 2007

An important lesson

The long queue
nifwlseirff on flickr
I learnt something this weekend - where my current boundaries are. I was hoping to spent two long days at Manifest and then on one of the nights, go to Miyako for a yummy Japanese dinner. Unfortunately on both days, I had to leave early due to fibro/sciatic/endo/raynauds pain. I was really upset at missing the two panels I wanted to see on Sunday, and didn't take nearly as many photos as I wanted to. But a black-out during one of the anime screenings showed I was past my limits already. I couldn't completely kill myself because I have to attend work - I wish I had a more flexible schedule! Perhaps, if there hadn't been a 2 hour wait in line for registration, and missing the last bus home after work on Friday night, I would not have been so bad. Many people waited a lot longer for registration on Saturday though (in the photo), so I'm kinda glad I got there early.
Post a Comment