Saturday, September 1, 2007

Energy!

Farming!
nifwlseirff on flickr
I had a load of energy from Monday through to about 8pm on Thursday. I was also running a temperature, several degrees higher than normal. As I'm normally hugely fatigued (fibro/CFSish), this was a huge novelty, and really exciting. It almost felt as if I was normal, but the pain was still there.

I got heaps done: studying, work, xstitch, gardening and loads of walking. My highest step count on Monday since getting my pedometer (13,859). This was cos I just missed the bus after work, and decided to see how far I could walk until the next bus caught up. About 5.5km... shows how often that bus runs at that time of night! Of course I took the straight route, and the bus wandered through the back streets.

Studying isn't progressing as fast as I would like, it's a lot of busy-work. The teacher in me desperately wants to rewrite the notes! ;>

The flowers and insects are out, even though it's still cold during the nights. Now I really need to work in the garden to encourage the birds. In the front, all I have is a magpie that eats the worms! Today I get a couple more bird feeders so the birds don't feel so exposed. Hopefully I'll find one suitable for nectar eaters.

But first... my second driving lesson....

Post a Comment