Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Home is where the garden is...

I read something recently in my random travels around self-sufficiency blogs:

... "wherever you decide to call home… make it YOUR HOME… whether you are going to be living there for 1 month or 30 years."

I was sick yesterday, and found that the writing section was playing with the Myers-Briggs personality test. I'm still very firmly entrenched as an INFP (however, I was INFJ when teaching!) One description of INFP personalities mentioned that "their home is their refuge".

When moving photos from my website to Flickr yesterday, I noticed that the gardens received less attention in houses where I was not happy. I'm definitely happy with this house - I've already started on the garden! But, the garden needs so much work, and I have so little energy :-\ I promise I'll get photos up as soon as the packing boxes are put into the garage, and as soon as I've fixed my poor computer, which is very ill, possibly requiring a reinstall...

Post a Comment