Monday, April 23, 2007

Tired update

We have moved... and we have visited the vets three times in 4 days, twice to the emergency vet. Luckily, all three visits have been unwarranted, albeit expensive. Kitties aren't eating happily yet, and are fascinated by closed doors, stairs and moths!

There is so much wildlife in the hills, unfortunately that includes many insects. Anyone heard of an 1.5 inch long wasp?!

We don't have phone or internet, but have unpacking to do, and a huge sleep deficit to remedy. I didn't think I had it in me to pull all-nighters these days, but with sick cats, and a marathon packing session, we did it. I had V (energy drink) for the first time in many years, sickly sweet, like liquid gummy bears, but it kept me going. I am paying for it dearly now though!

Huge thanks to Paul for helping on the day of the move - we are very grateful!

 Left at the old place is some cleaning, and a pile of stuff in the garage (and some stuff to go to the tip). We hire a van today (I don't think the chop-top bug can handle long planks of wood), and I'll clean on Wednesday. Still haven't found a gardener to do the final garden tidy :-\
Post a Comment