Thursday, February 1, 2007

Short update

Working from home mid-week is good. However, I inevitably work later than normal, and stretch the work out over more hours so I can have longer breaks (pacing, as the neuro prescribed). I think it would help more if it was more often than once a week. Thursdays seem very odd now....

An interesting eco-article from UK politicians slamming Vista, not because of the software, but the hardware that needs to be upgraded. I shan't be moving to Vista at home, and will hopefully switch to MacOS when something cheaper than their tower Pro supports two monitors. I'm amazed the mac-mini doesn't support two monitors properly yet. Hmmph. Given how old the games I normally purchase are, and the alternative gaming platforms I now have, I shouldn't actually need Vista at home. If, on the other hand, work moves to Vista and my work laptop remains unfixed....

Post a Comment