Sunday, October 3, 2004

Darned Hives!

I should have an updateable field: "Today's new hive flare position". This time, it's my elbows, and they are very easy to scratch. Thank goodness I have cut my fingernails, or I would not have any skin left by now. The anti-histamines are keeping the rash at bay for less than 24 hours now, down from their usual 1.5 days. Both the pharmacist and doctor can do nothing else other than anti-histamines, they have no idea what is causing it (both think it's stress related... well duh!) The hives are starting to leave red blotches even after retreating - I have red 'scar' dots on my hands, legs, knees and ankles. Probably after today, I can add elbows to that list. Calamine, oat baths, regular showers and washing of clothes/sheets is no longer making a difference.

I think I can put it down to stress increasing, immunofunction decreasing: bumps on fingers are worse, skin is shocking, costo & sciatic have flared, neck is hardly moveable, constant headache, exhaustion, confusion, lack of balance, sinusitis, difficulty focusing, inability to concentrate, nightmares, insomnia, difficulty breathing, cystic acne, regular cramps, constant muscle flutterings, adeno & IBS flare, overall pain level increasing drastically, all getting worse & worse. I just want to sleep for a month.

Post a Comment