Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Forbidden to complete honours

The doctor has stated, rather forcibly that she "will not be responsible for my health if I continue to study". I will now be intermitting honours for an indefinite period to try to reduce stress and gain some health back. She would also prefer that I stop work and just do nothing for several months, but that is simply not possible. (Blood pressure was up further yesterday). *sigh* As I was 1 point under my degree I do not have a piece of paper for the BCS, as I was enrolled in the old honours course consisting of one 48 point subject, I can not get official credit for the subjects I have completed (nearly 21 points), or the part of the project I have done. Essentially I won't be qualified until I complete honours. *bah*
Post a Comment