Monday, April 19, 2004

Zaurus

Bernie and I are thinking of both getting a Zaurus. Bernie would get much more playing use out of it, and most likely have a lot of fun doing it. I would use it as a replacement brain - reminding me of what I should be doing, when. At the moment, dates and times of appointments and outings are the hardest to remember. But then I'd probably move on to various other forms of tracking (progress on craft projects, collections, pantry, menus), possibly moving into reading various things on there. Don't know about that as I hate computer screens, but LCD are a lot better than standard monitors. Oh, how I wish for a flat screen to fit _in front_ of me while I work, instead of working on an angle and making diagonal depressions on my leg from the corners of the drawers.
Post a Comment