Thursday, March 4, 2004

Cold... today?!

Strangely enough, I have been quite cold today. I'm only now warming up (it reckons it's 32°C inside). I was sitting with a blanket wrapped around me at 27°C. Why is it that hardly anyone can spell my name correctly? Especially governmental and banking organisations. It took Medicare eight variations before the hit on the right one, by luck it seems. I left the Bank of Melbourne in disgust (they were up to five variations and ten reminders to pay back my fees as I was a student - never got that two years worth of fees back (about $30 odd)). Now the British passports office data entry people have stuffed up my passport. They had better not require a new passport photo, I have blue hair now, and they require it to be natural coloured. At least they have now returned the police report, so I can finally start the insurance claim process.
Post a Comment