Thursday, November 27, 2003

Funny answer

I wouldn't normally post such a 'normal' quiz, except the result for me was amusing, and accurate.

I have a huge variety of tea in this house: jasmine, green, earl grey, lady grey, russian caravan, irish breakfast, english breakfast, chai (T2), botanica (T2), morning tea (T2), liquorice and peppermint (T2), beautea (T2), strawberry & cream (T2), liptons, madura, darjeeling, blackcurrant, peppermint, cammomile, red raspberry, cranberry raspberry & strawberry, traditional afternoon, rooibos chai, raspberry & peach, bushland, fruit tea, and a couple of german warming teas.

My current favourites are morning tea (T2), lady grey and earl grey.

I hardly drink coffee at all these days, partly as it is hard to find a coffee-soy milk combination that doesn't curdle, and the larger amounts of caffeine in coke, coffee and V causes stomach cramps, which in turn upset the adeno :-\ I have 3 different types of coffee despite this, but my brother is wearing that down quite quickly.

You're not Coffee, you're Tea. You're not Coffee, you're Tea! What Kind of Coffee are You? brought to you by Quizilla
Post a Comment