Saturday, November 15, 2003

Bad heat

Just discovered how badly I deal with heat (without an acclimatisation period). Yesterday and much more so today, it knocked me flat, major nausea, dizziness, brain not working... wow. I'm glad I'm missing a month of summer to spend it somewhere cold. I only hope I find a warm enough jacket.

Other than that, I'm majorly screwed workload wise. I still can't find motivation for honours, and preparing the notes/pracs/schedules etc for summer makes me want to run screaming. I need some serious amounts of clear head space, and at the moment I have no idea when I'm going to get it from :-\ It doesn't help that I'll be bleeding shortly, which completely screws me over pain, concentration and hormone wise (hmm.. there is too much interconnectivity), badly timed with everything happening at the end of the year with one month missing, but necessary before I go away.

Post a Comment