Sunday, August 17, 2003

Grid Linkage

I was trying to figure out how to structure my website, and did a diagram, linking all the various sections to each other. This resulted in the discovery that most sections are linked to most other sections. HTML is not a good medium to show such linkage in textual navigation (or graphical for that matter). So at the moment I am at a loss as to what to do for the navigation for the site, and because this is where I like to start when designing a site, the whole lot is on hold.

Not to mention I'm meant to be writing up my Lit Review final for honours to be handed in on Tuesday/Wednesday, and a paper comparing general and specific parallel hardware/software systems (typically cluster based), and an assignment for Compression requiring coding in a language that the lecturer doesn't understand (*grin* of course this is on purpose).

Thus, I won't allow myself to think about this site for a bit. Perhaps mid September will see something happening.

Post a Comment