This is for the next couple of weeks, so I can look back at the end and say "I survived that?!?"
- Marking 300 tests for CSE1303 (from 29-9 over the weekend)
- CSE462 paper 1 due 1-9 (comparing specialised hardware parallel systems with common cluster systems)
- CSE457 large programming assignment due 8-9
- CSE462 paper 2 due 12-9 (pros and cons of specialised parallel approaches to VR)
- CSE1303 Exam due 15-9 (needs to have been test sat, proof read several times, and approved by first year co-ord)
And of course Bernie's birthday and our anniversary are slap bang in the middle. *bah* My honours supervisor just told me she wanted the honours project finished this year - not a chance! We will be moving two houses into one in November, and then going to Germany for a month over December, which means I need to have all the CSE1303 courseware ready to go before I leave. Will I survive this year?