Thursday, June 26, 2003

More procrastination

It's amazing what I can do to procrastinate, but at least this time I have a vague excuse (pain makes thinking near impossible when on loads of codeine). In the last few weeks I have managed to learn about Feng Shui, Wicca, more about sustainable living and voluntary simplicity, update my site quite a bit (html hacking does not require thinking), read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, mark assignments for 15 hours straight, draw a picture of a hobbit hole and follow the PPC Amiga-emulator discussion on ann.lu and amiganews.de (and I don't even speak German!).

I've worked out a comprehensive schedule, got up to date entering my finance information, caught up on email, watched TV, slept a fair amount, finished a cross stitch I had been working on for 4 years and made purple fluffy cushions. I have however, managed to completely skew my sleep cycle, and at some stage will have to roll it over to the next day so I don't sleep through the day and work (or procrastinate) during the night. I really really really need to find some motivation to do actual study as I am so far behind (and work - notes are due on Friday for printing).

Post a Comment