Thursday, June 5, 2003

The Matrix Reloaded

The effects were very smooth, although they looked very "computer game"-ish, and seemed to be in there for their own sake, not to help the story. The story itself wasn't that impressive, and I hope the third one is better, though I have a hunch that if the story of 2 and 3 were combined, it would make a much better single movie. There were some 'flashy' scenes that I think gave me a two day migraine, it was either the lighting/frames or the sound, which seemed to be extremely unbalanced (it was hard to hear the dialogue in parts over the music). I couldn't sit through the credit music, my head might have exploded if I tried, so we missed the preview for number 3. It was mostly enjoyable, but definitely not something I would rave about (unlike the original Matrix).
Post a Comment