Sunday, May 11, 2003

Writing

*sigh* Once I get in the swing of writing something, it's good. Getting into that swing is near impossible. I have been trying to over the space of a few weeks to write a paper on global climate change simulation (a subject I knew nothing about until recently), and finally finished the draft. Now I have to switch modes and do another paper, this one on teaching research methods to honours students, which I have been trying to think about and write for over a year. I really need to get it done this week! Not to mention, I need to get more done on my honours project (currently thwarted by my supervisor completely ignoring me, emails, phone, messages, everything *grrr*) and experiments (still waiting ethics clearance which is waiting extra documentation from my supervisor which was given to him 4 weeks ago now). Too busy!
Post a Comment