Monday, April 14, 2003

Surgery

It feels a little odd to be going into hospital yet again, and really not be nervous - it's a little unreal still. I guess I'll get the nerves tomorrow. At the moment, I'm just hungry! (and feeling weird about turning all my computers off!) For those who wish to contact me, Bernie will be checking my email (and forwarding urgent student mail to someone who can deal with it), if I am in there for more than a couple of days. I will hopefully be in the Freemasons hospital until Wednesday if all goes well, and I don't need bowel surgery. If I do need additional/more complex surgery I'll be staying anything from 5 days to 2 weeks at the hospital. So... I'll wish people a happy Easter now, just in case, and I'll post the results whenever I get back.
Post a Comment