Sunday, March 2, 2003

Couple of amusing things

I found a couple of amusing things on Neil Gaiman's blog today, seeing as I hadn't checked it for a while (too busy). An onion parody of the inspections - UN orders Wonka to submit to Chocolate Factory inspections is quite funny.

Writing about fan fiction on the 3rd of February, Neil came up with some Smeagol-Gollum Slash:

"(I just made that up. I imagine it would go something like: "Oh, the preciouss, we takes it our handssses and we rubs it and touchess it, gollum....no, Smeagol musst not touch the preciousss, the master said only he can touch the precioussss.... bad masster, he doess not know the precious like we does, no, gollum, and we wants it, we wants it hard in our handses, yesss..." etc etc)"

This made my jaw hurt from laughing.

Post a Comment