Saturday, March 8, 2003

Appointment portfolio

I wonder how many other workplaces have an 'appointment portfolio' where you write out your goals for the next 5-10 years, how much time you spent on what in the previous year, what you achieved in the previous year, and what you are going to achieve in the next year. Oh yeah, and you have to map what you did achieve to what you were going to in last year's portfolio. Last year it took me about 2 full time days to create this thing (and I didn't even have to do a third of it), and seeing as a year has flown by, I have to do another one. *sigh*

It does mean however, that the resources on my websites get updated greatly (the tutors resources site now exists, and shortly my costuming stuff, more health stuff, more subject specific student resources and AL resources are going to be created, updated and made available on the web, just so I can say I did achieve all that I set out to do in last year's portfolio.

Post a Comment