Saturday, December 14, 2002

Urban Grooves Lounge Cafe

99 Grimshaw Street, Greensborough, 3088

average price - $11 - 14 for a main meal, $8 - 10 for entre/salad/side, $3 for tea/coffee

an eclectic mix of food

Although they put cheese on my meal when expressly asked for dairy-free, the main chef saw and whisked the dish away, apologised and told the waitresses off (they garnished the pasta). The dish I had was penne calabrese, one of the few that did not have dairy, and was very delicious. It was fairly noisy and an informal atmosphere, which got to me after a while, but the service was good and the food extremely yummy. The menu has a huge variety of mainly italian/greek dishes, one asian dish and a variety of wines, beer and drinks. I am told that their milkshakes are quite good aswell. It was however, a 40 minute drive from where I live.

Post a Comment