Saturday, December 21, 2002

Merry Christmas

We are going away over Christmas, for which we are definitely not prepared for. It snuck up on us too quick, with weather, and my health, and various other problems all whittling away the time. At least CSE1303 summer notes, pracs, tutes are all written, I only have left to teach the stuff, write the mid-semester test and exam, (only, says she).

Bernie gave me a digital camera for Christmas, so I will be able to get photos of my holiday up when I get back, rather than never getting around to scanning hard copies in, on a non-existent scanner. It's a little clunky, but because of it, I will have a hard time getting my fingers in the photos! Now to decide what I will be wearing... always difficult.. Have a good Christmas all, and I'll be posting photos when I get back ;>

Post a Comment