Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Survived...

I survived the colonoscopy... just ;> Really, I had a bad reaction to one of the preparation mixes (Picoprep) where I got really cold and shakey, so had to switch to Fleet, and still take the second preparation (so I had an extra lot of cleaning out!). I spent the entire day in front of the heater with a rug, frozen. I had a fair bit of pain right after they woke me up from my endometriosis, which a hot water bottle helped hugely. It still hurts on and off, but getting less. Apparently I have a 'beautiful bowel', no problems there thank goodness, so the pain must be due to something else (probably the endometriosis). February 25th I have to go through the preparation yet again for my next laparoscopy (to remove the endo), this time in the private health sector, so we will see which does a better job.
Post a Comment